Over the years, Washington Business Group has consistently provided top notch Program Analyst support to our clients. Our program analysts are carefully vetted ensuring their analytical and problem solving capabilities match up to the demands. Prior to any assignment our team carefully evaluates the client’s specific program needs and requirements thoroughly to ensure that the right people with the right skill set, experiences, and knowledgebase, are matched up to make client satisfaction a certainty.
WBG’s Program Analyst services include the following:
- Develop, analyze, evaluate, advise on, and improve the effectiveness of work methods and procedures, organizations, manpower utilization, distribution of work assignments, delegations of authority, management controls, information and documentation systems, and similar functions.
- Conduct studies, formulate processes, present recommendations to client(s), execute approved recommendations, and analyze organizational budgets.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of programs or operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Provide budget and financial management including, budget formulation, justification, and execution. Inform management and program personnel on budgetary and finance issues.
- Analyze and summarize information, provide information on past spending patterns. Prepare final budget packages for submission and respond to questions, prepare object class breakdown and submit budget allocation information for administrative accounts. Ensure that adequate control systems are set up to monitor accounts, run necessary reports and compare initial estimates and budget. Ensures that all automated reporting systems are up-to-date.